Tasting - Valoroso Rosso (red blend)

Name: Valoroso Rosso 
Variety: Red Blend
Region: Montalcino
Country: Italy
Year: 2016
Price: $10

Winery review: “My taste buds love the bitterness for most wines. This particular brand was not too sweet or too bitter. I can see myself finishing the bottle, so it must be good quality. Restaurants, such as Macro Grille serve this wine in their collection of reds. I will purchase it again. I love the bottle and design of the logo. It sparked me ask my favorite wine store about the brand.”  Linda M March 19, 2016.

My review: This wine goes down very smooth, and does not seem too complex to me. Immediately it came off citrusy, but does not seem very tannic. It creates a bitter, sour taste on the tongue, but isn't too harsh to drink. This wine is cheap and simple to me, but I enjoyed it!

I tasted this on its own with no food.

Comments